Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Testimonials








My Experience with Dr. Santosh Joshi is like any patient goes to a perfect and highly talented Doctor. As in my case Dr. Santosh Joshi treated me in such significant way.
I have been suffering from the disease called ANTEROLISTHESIS since last 4-5 years.

I was suffering from severe neck and shoulder pain. I tried to treat it with allopathic medication. Unfortunately results were not good enough at all. And then fortunately Before 4 months, I came to know about Dr. Joshi’s website and connected him.

Well my good days started..... From the first dose of Dr. Joshi’s Holy Homeopathic Medicine, I did not have any pain in my neck, shoulder and spine. Less then in a month it felt like it was a miracle to get cured by Homeopathy.

I wish the best to Dr. Santosh Joshi and the Holy Homeopathy.

Regard,
Prakash Mohnani
Jaipur
India

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details of the Recommendation: "I along with my full family am taking medicines from Dr. Santosh Joshi and we all are fit, fine and healthy and living very enjoyable life. In case of my parents they were suffering from quite a diseases since really long and after taking treatment from Dr. Joshi they not only got rid of diseases but also living a lot more better life now. My 5 yrs old kid is on only homeopathy since birth and growing well in all aspects of life."

Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, On Time

Mr.Sujeet Katiyar
Mumbai India

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Dr. Santosh has provided me and my family with invaluable medical advice for the past two years. As a result I have seen the health of my toddler improve drastically after switching to his homeopathic remedies. Dr. Santosh's demeanor is always pleasant and courteous. I owe him my sincere thanks and would recommend Dr. Santosh to anyone especially to those who have hit a dead end with conventional medicine. That’s where we were and we have come a long way since.” February 24, 2009

Errol Rosario
Vice President, Information Resources Inc. USA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was having severe pain due to Sciatica and was unable to walk. Being an allopathic doctor I took painkillers, which provided only temporary relief. I turned to Homeopathy as my aunt who was under Dr.Santosh Joshi’s treatment had benefited in getting over her ailments so I gave a shot to Homeopathy. To my surprise the pain disappeared in a matter of 3 days and to date I am free from the trouble. I took the medicines for few months those were the constitutional medicines, which helped me overall. I would like to thank Dr.Joshi for his help.

Dr.A.P
Muscat.
U.A.E
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean Serafino writes:
Subject: Response to Dr. Joshi
Thank you. This article on anterolisthesis was nicely written in layman terminology which helped me. It cleared up some questions I had as I suffer with this diagnosis. I am being treated by an Osteopath as of this month and am looking forward to playing again. It has been five years!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Dr.Santosh,

It has been my pleasure and good fortune to get your good services and knowledge in the treatment of me and my kids. It is impossible to forget the favours you have done by telling the medicine over phone, at all odd hours; on your off days and forgive me in case I have forgotten some more. I cannot thank you enough for all u have done so selflessly always thinking of patients comfort over you. Many thanks again and best of luck to you for a very bright future in all the ventures and projects.

Regards
Ujjwala
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Patient’s name: Sumera and Family
• Disease: Anemia, hair loss
• Country: India

Your experience

My family and me have been consulting Dr Santosh over two years now and have always received good medical advice, patient hearing with a warm and very friendly approach. While staying in Mumbai or even while living out of India, Doctor has helped us handle health issues by way of phone calls/e-mails and even SMS.

We really appreciate his dedication to work and rightly so he enjoys a very special bond with each one of us. It is evident he pays personal attention to our medical histories and has all our details almost memorized so any time of the day, he is ready to advice and attend to our queries.

We wish him a very bright career ahead.

Thanks.
Sumera
Jakarta

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your services were impeccable................I wish u luck in all u do...........may the best come to you as you always have at least given me the best............thank u so much for everything in the past as in as a patient with you.....You were always there to help me out and Iam very grateful for it.

Thanks n blesses always.

Mamta bajaria
Mumbai India

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have personally known Dr.Santosh Joshi Homeopathic consultant for over 1 year now. My wife and I have been under his care and treatment for nearly eight months. I have found that he is very meticulous and painstaking. He understands his subject too very well .His line of treatment and the medicines prescribed are very effective and helpful to both of us. In fact he cures.

We are both very thankful to him and wish him well

Mr.Sudhir Thar
Mumbai
India

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it’s been a very fulfilling relationship of four years now. I remember going to him when I was suffering from a basic back problem till he and me discovered that it was “Cervical spondylitis”. There was a time when I would feel that I am paralyzed because of my cervical and then my treatment begun and I am perfectly all right now.

Well I don’t know how well people or patients communicate with their doctors but I could speak to him about how I was feeling at every level of my treatment. In due course of my treatment I learnt a lot about how to handle it.

Well while I was just recovering from my cervical that I was faced with a skin and hair problem. Which I also was able to deal with because of him? Now for every little problem I would just go to him for the complete faith that I have developed in him as my savior doctor and a patient relationship so enriching and fulfilling.

I think doc you are one of those god’s blessed people with the magical touch .You have the healing power of words with the right medication. Well I have never thanked you enough doc but I guess through this small little word “thank you” would say it all.

Miss.Gitika.B
Mumbai. India

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patient's name: Mrs. Carmelita Noronha
Disease: Sciatica
Country: India

Experience : I am 63 years of age. One year back, I had fallen into a gutter. After that I developed severe pain in my left leg. The pain would occur after about 15 minutes of walking. I was told that I had sciatica. Moreover, allopathic medicine offered surgery which was not always effective. I thought this was the end of my leading a normal life.
I was told that alternative medicines like acupressure would help.

But I decided to try homeopathy first. And first time lucky! After taking the first few powders, I did not get any relief. On contacting Dr. Santosh Joshi, he asked me if I was following the instructions fully. Then I realized that I had been asked to stay away from coffee and camphor. But I was still having my morning cup of coffee. So I discontinued my morning coffee and I started getting relief.

The pain in my leg started becoming less. And I actually felt like walking again. It was great to be able to walk again. However, I did not get a full cure. After some time, the pain would come back and I would have to start taking homeopathic medicine again to get relief. This went on for six months and finally one day when I took my blood test I discovered that I had diabetes. I started taking medication for diabetes and the sciatica has gone forever!

But I must say a big thank you to Dr. Santosh Joshi who gave me courage to deal with the problem. I had given up hope of ever walking normally again. I take this opportunity of wishing Dr. Santosh Joshi all the very best in his career. I am sure that he will bring hope and courage to many more like me as he pursues his promising career as a Homeopath.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Patients Name: Mrs.Babita.Madnani
Disease: Cancer Liver metastasis, Skin allergy, Joints pain, Acidity
Country: India
City: Mumbai

Experience
I got a satisfactory treatment from Dr.Santosh.Iam taking his medicines for the last 1 year and I feel he can understand my problems easily. My skin problem has been solved completely and my joint pains are also much less.
My liver metastases were also reversed during the treatment. I have provided the reports of the same. I am relieved from most of the complaints and now I am living a pain free life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the time of commencement of the treatment, Miss Anuja was having a problem of slow growth in height and problems of appetite. She had problem regarding the general physique.

The treatment started in November. 2006.
After about 3 months of treatment, following improvement is seen in miss anuja:

• Earlier she used to cry for anything. Now there is a considerable improvement. The irritation has almost stopped.

• There is very good improvement in appetite: the child has started demanding food to some extent.

• There is an improvement in general condition of health.

• There is an increase in her height by: 3.5cm. The present height is 83.5 cm.

• The concentration of the child has improved. She has started finding out her own entertainment. She has started talking now. She has started singing also.

• The child has become very active. She has started playing. She has become naughty.

She has been under Dr.Santosh Joshi’s treatment since Nove.2006.

There is a considerable improvement in her physique and general activities since you have started treating her. She is fine and has become active now

Yours sincerely,
Ashutosh.Kulkarni
Pune India

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was severe pain in the joints. Making any movement was impossible. On investigation RA test was positive. There was no relief from painkillers .So after 3 months I came to Dr.Santosh Joshi for Homeopathic treatment. The pain was better after few days. I took the treatment for 8 months and now I have no complaints.

The stress that was there was also relieved and the fear of disease totally vanished. And now I am very happy and off all the medicines. I would like to thank Dr.Santosh Joshi for helping me.

Best wishes,
Mrs.Sukhada.Narsapur
Indapur.India

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was suffering from eczema, which was not responding to any treatment, and it was worsening day by day. My relative referred me to Dr.Joshi. I took the medicines and Iam happy to say that my eczema has disappeared and for the past 3 years there has been no recurrence .I was also treated recently for my joint affection due to Chikungunya and Iam absolutely free from the pain. My best wishes to Dr.Joshi and wish him all success in life.

Kusum .N
Athani.India

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We would really like to thank Dr.Joshi for considering my case of Grade 1 Anterolisthesis where I was unable to walk, perform my regular work and was almost bedridden. I was advised surgery but we didn’t have the funds for the surgery we came to Dr.Joshi for pain relief. With his treatment my pain has gone and also I have resumed my daily activities without any discomfort he also made us understand what the disease exactly was and also advised about the things that had to be avoided and the necessary exercises. We are very grateful to Dr.Joshi for his co-operation and effective Homeopathic treatment.

Mrs.Sarita.N
Mumbai.India

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am thankful to Dr.Santosh Joshi who took up my case of Chikungunya where I was unable to walk due to severe pain in the joints. With his treatment I recovered completely within a short span of time. Now my wife is under his treatment for Rheumatoid arthritis and Iam sure she will also get relieved of her complaints. I wish him all the best and our good wishes.

Mr.Shankar.Gupta
Mumbai India
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around 2003, I was suffering from stomach upset and after trying Allopathy for years I thought of taking Homeopathic treatment. I started taking Homeopathic treatment from Dr.Santosh Joshi and it really felt like a good option as my health improved and I was feeling better.

After few months I started having lot of pain and on the advice of Dr. Santosh Joshi I went for Sonography. In Sonography Gall bladder stone were detected. After that I started taking Homeopathic treatment for Gall bladder stones. Every time the pain would erupt taking the homeopathy pill would always make me feel better.

Even for acidity and back pain I took treatment from Dr. Santosh Joshi and it has helped me to a large extent.

Mrs.Shreelaxmi Shastri
Chembur
India

-----------------------------------

To improvise and provide a better solution to our patients is what we believe in.

Dr.Santosh R.Joshi

Classical Homeopath

Visit us at : www.hhomeopathy.com

Celebrating 10 years in Classical Homeopathy and Wellness ...









No comments: